TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
Dear Customer, here you will find information about the purchase of our products.
For any doubts, contact us at [email protected].
PURCHASE AND SHIPPING METHOD
It is possible to purchase our products through our website www.hevamilano.com.
Orders can also be placed by contacting us on Whatsapp at +39 335 755 7451
For 'HEVA Exclusive' customers who have access to the 'In person delivery' service, we offer fitting and product selection services in the customer's city.
To request this service, contact us at [email protected], so we can make an appointment.
TERMS OF PAYMENT
You can pay on hevamilano.com by credit card enabled in case of online purchase or
with bank transfer, an advance payment in favor of the company Golden Furs S.p.A.
All the payment information will be displayed at checkout.
TERMS OF SHIPPING
For all categories of outerwear:
GLS courier 1-5 working days in Europe: within € 1000 it costs € 15.00 / € 25.00 depending on the country chosen, free for orders over that amount.
Express Courier DHL 1-5 working days extra - EU (World): within 2500 € it has a cost of € 40.00, free for orders over that amount.
UPS express courier 1-7 working days outside the EU (World): within €2,500 of purchase it costs €40.00, free for orders over that amount.
For the 'Knitwear' and 'Accessories' categories, shipping is free in Europe using the 'HEVAEU' code at checkout.
Once the shipment has been made and the tracking communicated by e-mail, we are relieved of any responsibility for any malfunction of the shipping service. For any problems please contact the transport courier directly, in the hope that no problem will ever occur.
TAXES AND CUSTOMS DUTIES
Customers are informed that any customs duties and import taxes are the responsibility of the customer. The relative amount is to be paid to the courier according to the methods that will be indicated by the courier himself.
The products are checked before each shipment, however if there are any visible defects or if the garment has parts that have been tampered with, the customer can return the goods to exchange them, have them repaired or request a refund. In order to have the right of withdrawal, the customer must communicate his request within 14 days of receiving the product. The product must first be cleared through customs and physically in the customer's possession. All return requests that have not yet cleared customs will be rejected.
RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL
Pursuant to Article 5 of Legislative Decree 185/99 which regulates distance contracts, the customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract within 14 days from the date of receipt of the goods.
To exercise the right of withdrawal:
1) Send a return request email within 14 days of shipment. Once the return has been confirmed, the User can proceed with the shipment with the preferred courier. The User should send the tracking of the shipping via mail to [email protected]
2) The goods must be returned in perfect condition and without tampering and with the original packaging to the following address: Golden Furs S.p.A. Strada Cardio 40, Serravalle (San Marino) 47899
3) The shipping costs for returning the goods are charged to the User who withdraws from the purchase contract. Parcels cash on delivery or carriage forward will be rejected. The User is aware of the risks of loss or damage to the Products during shipment to the Seller and is aware that the Seller will not be able to refund the product if the return package is lost or damaged by the courier. The User must request reimbursement of damages/loss of the product from the courier itself.
4) The User may exercise the withdrawal within 14 days from the moment in which the User, or the third party other than the carrier and designated by the User, acquires physical possession of the Products.
5) Fur products delivered outside the Italian territory can be returned only if accompanied by the 'Cites' certificate issued by a competent body. The buyer who intends to return this type of goods is advised to consult the competent bodies before carrying out the shipment. Merchandise returned to customs without the right documentation will be disproved and not refunded.
6) The Supplier will refund the amount due to the User following the withdrawal within 10 days of receipt of the goods on the same payment method the User used to complete the order.
7) All "custom" or "made to measure" products do not have the right of withdrawal as established by article 55 of Legislative Decree 185/99.